Tired Of All Of These Liberal "Impeach Trump" Petitions? Here's a PRO TRUMP Petition. Add Your Voice!


So maybe it's just me, but I am just completely tired of these ridiculous "Impeach Trump!" and "Remove Trump" petitions I keep seeing.  Every liberal hack with an Internet connection and a laptop is putting one of these out.  They throw it onto Facebook and Twitter and wherever else with a line of left wing propaganda click bait for a title and watch as groups of whining snowflakes create a circle jerk of likes and re-tweets until the thing trends.

And then?  We get the silly left wing joke sites flashing these ridiculous fluff pieces around, telling us that the few hundred little comments are the "Voice of America"

I started this page to reach people.  To share the message that conservative beliefs are not something to be ashamed of.   Not that my voice is any more important than the next person's, but I am a proud conservative and a Supporter of Donald Trump.  I got tired of watching him get crucified on a daily basis by the left wing fake news propaganda machine, and I couldn't sit and do nothing anymore.  Does it matter?  Is anyone listening?  Maybe.  But I have to try; we all do.

And so this is my answer to their silly little petitions.  I'm starting my own.  And I will ask you, if you're reading this, to help me.  Add your voice.  Leave a comment.  I started a Twitter page just for this purpose, and you will find a link below.  Click it.  There will only be one Tweet there; this one  Like it.  Re-Tweet it.  If you have a Facebook page, share it there. We all have our various Social Media pages; this is what they're for! The democrats own the media outside of Fox, and the truth is the conservative footprint online isn't as big as the liberal one.

So help me.  Help me to make the conservative voice heard once again.  We're being drowned out.  Let's let these snowflakes know that we're still here.  As you read this, they are in Washington trying to remove our President.  I want my voice to be heard, to let them know that America as a whole does NOT support this joke.  But.... I'm one person.  And so are you.  They won't hear any one voice; but if we all scream together.... they might.  Take the few seconds it takes to click below.  Like and Retweet this.  Share it everywhere you can.  Please.... help me to shout.
















Comments