#CakeFartsMatter


I've had it.  I mean, I understand the fundamental idea behind the Black Lives Matter movement.  What happened to George Floyd was a horrible tragedy, and the officers who killed him should go to prison.  But if George Floyd was white, would we even be having this inane conversation?

Yes, there are some peaceful protests.  But it seems like there's an awful damn lot of these ANTIFA riots hiding behind them.  Ripping down statues of the people who founded this great nation!  They tore down a statue of Abraham Lincoln; Isn't he the man responsible for abolishing slavery??

I'm done.  Enough with the political correctness.  These far left liberals in Washington... most of whom are old white people just like the republicans... are suddenly crusaders in a race war?  That's crap.  Nancy Pelosi doesn't care any more about black folks than she did 2 months ago.  These damn democrats are just using it as another way to take shots at Trump.

Defunding police?  Has anyone stopped to think about how exactly this country is enforce laws?  Ever seen "The Purge"?  That's the America these fools are driving us to.

Enough is enough.  We can't even disagree... or these people boycott you.  How are these Nazi principles OK now just because AOC and her liberal brigade support them?

So I say it's time we fight back, and we take the war to the internet.

#BlackLivesMatter and their Marxist armies need to go.  Everywhere I look I see them.  On the streets.  They have invaded televison, media, even my favorite message boards.... I can't even talk about deer hunting without some snowflake telling me my kids are going to use my guns to kill  people anymore.

So I say we take this propaganda crap right back to them.  I saw something on Youtube the other day that is quite possibly the 2nd most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.... and equally hilarious.


If you have a social media account- Twitter, Facebook, whatever... share this:

#CakeFartsMatter

Tweet that shit again and again.  If we make it trend people will notice.  

Comments